The CQG FCM Partner Program provides access to CQG’s industry-leading proprietary margining system and professional trading software, which are integrated for brokers and traders.
Follow our straightforward on-boarding procedure to get up and running quickly and easily.
- FCM signs and delivers FCM agreement to CQG. (This agreement also applies to NCMs.)
- CQG enters FCM information in Customer Account Service Tool (CAST).
- FCM provides exchange routing IDs for CQG to connect to the exchange.
- FCM provides the contact information of FCM’s primary CAST administrator to CQG.
- CQG creates the administrator profile in CAST and relays the credentials to FCM administrator.
- CQG schedules a minimum of one hour of CAST training for FCM.
- Discuss the requirements that FCMs obtain and store Non-Pro user validation for all users enabled as non- professional in CAST.
- Based upon the services that CQG provides as an independent software vendor, FCM can designate the services they would like:
- Parsing: This process includes receiving files from the clearing FCM for importing into the database.
- Middle Office Data Service (MODES): This process includes reporting transactions, orders, or fills to the clearing FCM in intervals ranging from ten minutes to twenty-four hours.
- FCM provides a list of personnel who are authorized to discuss sensitive matters with CQG. The matters may include trade-related data, balance information, and audits. Personnel not included on this list will be asked to contact authorized personnel to request information.
- FCM provides a general contact list, marketing contacts, and contact lists for people or groups needing to be notified of the following to CQG. (Please note these are separate lists.)
- Parsing (see 7a) is delayed or having difficulty completing its task.
- MODES (see 7b) is non-operational.
- Outage affecting the order routing system. A twenty-four hour e-mail group is highly suggested if one is not already in place.
- At the request of FCM, CQG creates private-label software. This process takes about one month to complete. FCM must provide company website, logo, and general sales and company information to CQG.